Kruzenshtern Ship Picture
Vintage photograph of the "Kruzenshtern", one of the most well known "Tall Ships" left in existence.
Originally called the "Padua" when launched in 1926, she was renamed the "Kruzenshtern" after explorer Adam Johann Ritter von Krusenstern when surrendered to the Russia in 1946. She is now part of the "State Baltic Academy of the Fisheries", and is seen at many Regattas and Tall Ship Festivals around the world. In 2005, she even sailed around the world. Not bad for a 79 year old!